We are taking all necessary measures to ensure the health and safety of participants during the three days of the Rencontres Économiques d’Aix-en-Provence, in consultation with the relevant government and local authorities. You can find the evolution of the health situation and all the information relating to Covid-19 on the website of the Ministry of Health.
Masks and hydroalcoholic gel will be available throughout the Parc Jourdan and in the reception areas.
Your arrival in France
In order to prepare your arrival in Aix, you will find the rules of access to French territory according to your country of origin on the website of the Interior’s Ministry.
The Parc Jourdan
The amphitheatres being open structures and the reception areas being outside, the air will be renewed naturally.
The cleaning and disinfection of the spaces are reinforced during the three days of the conference.
Wearing a mask is not compulsory but is recommended for everyone.
We also invite you to respect the barrier gestures:
- Clean your hands frequently (hydroalcoholic gel will be available at the reception desk, at the entrances to the lecture halls and during the receptions)
- Cough or sneeze into your elbow
- Avoid contact and hugging
- Keep a distance of one metre as far as possible
A medical service is available in the Parc Jourdan.
If necessary, you can carry out Covid antigenic nasopharyngeal screening tests:
Nearest pharmacy: Pharmacie du Roi René
- Location: 1 bis 19cours Orbitelle, 13100 Aix-en-Provence
- Telephone number: +33 (0)4 42 26 31 60
- Opening hours: 8am – 7pm Monday to Friday / 9am – 6pm Saturday
Pharmacy open on Sunday : Pharmacie des Prêcheurs
- Location: 2 rue Peyresc, 13100 Aix-en-Provence
- Phone number: +33 (0)4 42 38 18 60
- Opening hours: 8am – 10pm every day, including Sundays
Rules for contact cases and positive people
What to do if you are a contact case?
You must carry out a screening test (RT-PCR or antigenic test or self-test) 2 days after being informed by the Assurance Maladie or by the positive person.
If your test is positive:
- In the case of a positive self-test or antigenic test: confirm the result immediately with an RT-PCR test and isolate yourself while waiting for the result;
- In the case of a positive RT-PCR test: isolate yourself immediately, for a period of time and as described below. Make a list of your contact cases and inform them if possible. The Assurance Maladie will contact you by SMS or telephone to give you the health instructions.
If your test is negative, you must:
- Monitor your temperature and the possible appearance of symptoms and carry out an antigenic screening test or RT-PCR immediately in the event of symptoms;
- Strictly apply the barrier measures, and in particular wear a mask outdoors and indoors (particularly in places with a large number of people), limit your contacts, and avoid any contact with people at risk of a severe form of Covid-19.