Banque Ouest-africaine de Développement
Professional Experience : 34 years
- June 2009 : Vice- President , West African Development Bank
- April 2007, May 2009: Resident Representative, African Development Bank, Gabon
- From June 2004 : Commissioner to HIV/AIDS and Good Governance of the United Nations Economic Commission for Africa, Addis Ababa, Ethiopia; and International Consultant to the African Capacity Building Foundation (ACBF), Harare; International Consultant to the African Peer Review Mechanisms (APRM).
- October 2002, Mai 2004: Minister of Economy and Finance of Republic of Mali
- November 1, 1998: Executive Director (World Bank Group) for Benin, Burkina Faso, Cameroon, Cape Verde, Central African Republic, Chad, Comoros, Côte d’Ivoire, Democratic Republic of Congo, Djibouti, Equatorial Guinea, Gabon, Guinea, Guinea-Bissau, Madagascar, Mail, Mauritania, Mauritius, Republic of Congo, Rwanda, Sao Tome and Principe, Senegal, Somalia (informally), Togo.
- 1993-98 : Advisor to the Executive Director, The World Bank and Affiliates
- 1991-92 : Minister of Economy and Finance, Government of Mali
- 1988-91 : Managing Director, Caisse Autonome d’Amortissement, Government of Mali (Managing Director of the Public Debt)
- 1981-84 : Deputy General Director of International Cooperation. Government of Mali
- 1979-80 : Division Chief of Trade Agreement, Ministry of Trade